Friday, June 8, 2007

Everybody farts

I know I know. I haven’t written in a while. I’ve neglected my blog. It wasn’t personal. I guess I just needed a break. Maybe I didn’t have anything important to say. Atho, that never stopped me in the past….

Anyway, at work we have a farter. Someone who passes gas. In the office. Cause he’s proud of ‘em and wants everyone to waft in their glory? I don’t know. But it’s gross. I mean, you’re basically smelling the inside of his colon. Particles of digested food are clinging to your nostril hairs. His ass is entering your body. Yeah, it’s gross to think about. Anyway, I drafted up an email and sent it out. Never thought I’d have to, but here we are.

Subject: Everybody farts

It’s true. Everyone’s body digests things (food, tires, etc.) and produces gas. Sometimes this gas needs to be let out. As adults, I assume we all have the ability to hold them in – or at least hold them off while we exit the room. Every now and again, everyone slips. However, this has been happening more often lately. The macT room is small and these slips affect everyone. So please be considerate of your office-mates. Go for a walk, clench or think about baseball (oh wait – that’s for something else….)

Oh, and no need to own up or apologize, we’ll all just let the issue waft away.

kylee

No comments: