Thursday, September 27, 2007

tsk tsk

Recently I posted an entry making fun of sam sullivan and his non-working legs. I received a bit flack over it. Mostly from my boyfriend. I have now deemed kev a cripple lover and am breaking up with him. Publicly. For all of my 2 readers to laugh at. I just don’t think I can trust a cripplelover. Maybe he has a cripple fetish? Am I gonna come home one day and a wheelchair will be waiting beside the bed, him posing sexily beside it attempting to entice me into the chair? Or worse, will I come home from work unexpectedly and find him in a –gasp!- ménage a chair? Or will cell ring one day – while I’m out teaching blind children how to speak, and it’ll be the ER saying I need to come get my boyfriend cause his weiner’s been in a horribly spoke accident and they had to amputate. And I’d say, “not his wiener!” and the doctor would try and not laugh, but we’d both know what she was thinking – that I must be a huge pervert too. A sick, wheelchair lovin’ pervert. For shame Kevin. For besmirching my good name.

No comments: