Wednesday, September 26, 2007

who wants a muffin?

So I’ve decided that mayor sam sullivan is leg-ist, in that he hates people with the full use of their legs. This is why he doesn’t give a flying crap about the strike – it effects the pools and fitness centres. And he can’t use these facilities. Well he could. But I’d bet he’d drown. Wheelchairs are heavy. And it’s kinda cheating to wheel beside someone who is running. I mean, jeez, wheels vs. legs – who’s gonna win? Now I will say that the garbage dealie effects both the legged and unlegged equally. I take that back – it doesn’t. I bet if you couldn’t use your legs, you’d hire someone to take out your trash. Or the gov’t appoints you a trash taker outer or some shit like that. So really, even tho legless dude is in a wheelchair, he is quite possibly the smartest guy ever. Also, I just found out he invents things. Maybe he’s trying to invent bionic legs wherein the knees have lasers in them. Cause I’ve been wanting a pair of laser knees for a quite a few years now. And if that cripple invents them first and reaps all that profit… well, let’s just say that I will steal the plans, and dump him out of his chair. And then dance around him. And stretch my legs right in front of him. And do knee bends n shit. Yeah. That’ll show him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wouldnt mess with Sam if I were you.. He's one bad ass drinker I hear.. he might run you down with his power wheel chair if you aren't careful.

kyky said...

well, if i'm ever in a situation where he's barreling straight at me, i'll just wait until he gets really close, and then step to the side. and then punch him in the back of the head. i heard cripples don't like that very much.

Richard Nistuk said...

You gotta watch out for the gimps that can move their upper bodies. They can surprise ya. I tend to stick with the quads. You can pretty much punch them anywhere.

Well, except the mouth. Boy! I learned that one the hard way!