Thursday, February 15, 2007

frogs and snakes are gonna get John this time


so basically i've slacked off on my blog already. 3 days in and i've lost interest. well, not really, just kinda busy. tuesday i was getting my doors blown off at the neko case show and last night was VD. that's valentine's day and not venereal disease. altho i bet someone somewhere celebrated by getting syphilis. yay random hookers! poor lil' stevie. all alone with his syph. and on his birthday... but back to neko. she's fantastic. altho her show was not that rocking. it was more swaying. and i did sway my ass off. pretty uneventful, except for the fight KD tried to start with a couple of lesbos.

sadly, that was the best pic i took of neko at the show. i wasn't that far but my camera is kinda crappy. oh well, the people in front of me were funny. so i guess they deserve to be on my blog?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate to editorialize here but…

In my defense.. I never tried to pick a fight with any “lesbos” as Ky would have you believe. What actually happened - was that Aaron and I were politely (in a yelling type fashion).. asking Neko to play Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven”.

Sure – my comments were a tad obnoxious and alcohol fueled, but at the time they seemed quite hilarious, and they hardly merited the greasy eyeball look I got from them.

In summary, I would state that I would never have picked a fight with them for the following reasons:

1. Its not gentlemanly to hit a girl
2. I never pick a fight with someone bigger than me


K to the R O C

Unknown said...

I agree with K-Roc. Our shenanigans are cheeky and fun. They did not deserve the eye of death we got from those whores.

I would have picked a fight with them for the following reasons:

1) After song six I was done with swaying..... and I also thought she was still singing song number one.

2)Nobody talks to Kev that way!....maybe Kylee.....But thats it!


368 4 Lyfe,

The LK

gwilli said...

I agree with both you people. because kylee is generally wrong.

for example:
she blamed her crappy camera for her bad pictures. however,
1.) the poor carpenter always blames his tools
2.) there are no crappy cameras. only crappy photographers.

kyky said...

how did my friendly lil' blog turn into such kylee bashing? eff you all.

algobay said...

i may have to yell since i'm all the way over in the toronto, but i've never known kylee to be wrong.

she was right about cilantro. how could i ever not trust her judgement?

you're adoring lesbo,

d.

algobay said...

"your", not "you're"

dmasterflash

kyky said...

huh - i figured you were just being ironic. for shame. i think you should un-publish you're book.