Monday, February 12, 2007

whoowhoo

i always made fun of people who had blogs. thought to myself 'what's so damn interesting about them that they need to share it with the internet? stupid jerks, full of themselves, selfish bastards..." and now i have one. so listen up jerks. or i guess, read up, jerks. i agonized over a theme for my blog too. but i think i was putting too much pressure on myself. i think i'll just post whatever the hell i want. it is my blog, and i answer to no one. a lone wolf... man, remember those sweatshirts that had wildlife on it that old ladies and the fashionally retarded wear? sometimes they were pink? mostly they were just ugly? yeah. my blog'll be kinda like that.

4 comments:

Chuck Hallett said...

Boooo! You suck! Get off the stage! Hip! Hip! Hip! Hip!

kyky said...

aww my first comment. thanks john. ps. rot in hell. also, have a nice day. but first rot.

Unknown said...

So wearing that shirt my Dad bought me at the Aquarium isn't good for picking up chicks?

algobay said...

yay! if i can influence kyky, i can influence anyone. maybe i should become prime minister. leader of the poetry party.

here here, vote for me!

ky, wanna be my minister of health and environment?