Sunday, March 18, 2007

weekends, effing weekends

wow. you know how you get really excited for something and you plan and you plot and you think about how good it will be? and then you find out the movie doesn't come out for another effing month. gd it. i was already planning who i was gonna go with - you know rally the other ATHF troops and make an evening of it. i had decided, in my mind, where i would sit, even my movie snack of choice - which is generally the kids pack of popcorn, you get just the right amount of popcorn so your ass keeps its effing mouth shut, a little bit of pop, sometimes even in a kicky lil' collector cup and a candy treat. what could be effing better? nothing. sigh. i wish i had never found out there'd be an aqua teen hunger force movie coming out. then when it hit theatres, i'd be all, "wow, an ATHF movie! that's fantastic. i'm sure i glad i didn't know about it before hand, 'cause the anticipation might have effed me". and i really wish i had read the release date correctly. gah. my own stupidity effed me. effed me good. effed me right in the pants. like i've never been effed before. it gave me such and effing i won't be able to eff for another week. heh. ok, i'm not that mad, i just wanted an excuse to use lots of eff type phrases. i've been saving them up. and they needed to be effed out. i guess i just wanted to flex my eff muscle. or my effscle, if you will. but not to be confused with effsicle. entirely different. seriously. and in no way similar.

No comments: