Monday, April 16, 2007

and baby makes three...

i wish there was beverage like tea, but not tea. something you could steep like tea, and drink hot, but not tea. i mean, don't get me wrong, tea is great. fantastic in fact. i love a good cuppa tea. after finishing a big meal i always crave tea. i think that's a throw-back from when i spent time in quebec. my host mum would always serve us a giant 4 course meal and follow it up with tea. and then booze. but mostly i remember the tea. tea is good cause it warms you up but is light. coffee is almost like a meal. its thicker and heavier. maybe thats just cause of all the creme and flavorings that get shoved in there. and hot chocolate is also too heavy and meal-like. maybe they could make a nice light choco flavored tea. and don't even try and suggest fruit teas. those muther-effers are an abomination of biblical proportions. and no, i am not exaggerating or blowing shit out of proportion. its the same way i feel about the mixed flavors of kool-aid. effing homewreckers. there are 3 basic flavors of kool-aid, in my opinion: orange, green, cherry. everything else can go to hell. and those color changing ones need a good ritual cleansing. a little fire cleans everything, right? at least thats what i told myself when i set fire to that house full of kitties. they were bad. and god said to.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey ranty... wheres my rant?

Whats the freakin hold up? Have you finally ran out of things to rant about? I pay no money whatsoever to subscribe to your blog, yet I still demand the same service that I would get if I did.

Also, whats up with the hole in your pants??? Is your BF too cheap to buy you new jeans? Perhaps he enjoys the hole as he can peek at your underwear when no one else is looking??