Monday, April 16, 2007

drivin' truck

do you remember that part in star trek 4 when they put those crawly things in that dude's helmet and they make the guy wear the helmet? and then the things crawl into his brain? eww. i do. it's actually one of my earliest memories. my hometown had a drive-in. one of the last remaining in fact, until they bulldozed to make room for a trailer park. anyhow. a couple times during the summer, we would all cram in the white toyota tercel and and boogey on down to see not one, but 2 movies. from our car. yeah. that's pretty high tech to a 6 yr old. after the first movie was done, generally for the kids, the grownup movie would start. my parents would fold down the back seat and make a bed for me and sis in the backseat/truck. again, ridiculously cool to a kid. why? who knows? the thought of sleeping in a trunk now, well, is basically kinda gross. think of what you put in the trunk. everything thats not good enough or clean enough to go in the actual car part with the rest of the civilized things. i'm not talking about bags of poo. altho maybe. my buddy cheryl had a car in high school. she had everything in her trunk. but i'm pretty not poo. altho she did talk about it quite a bit. hmm, that was leah. or maybe both. boy, my friends sure liked poo.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

uhh... small correction... That was Star Trek 2 - The Wrath of Khan; clearly the best Trek movie ever made.

Star Trek 4 was where they "saved the whales".. (borrrrrrrring)

kyky said...

um, actually i knew that. i just wanted to see who was the biggest nerd to point it out. so uh, NERD! its over! slam! wahhhhhhhh!

Unknown said...

uhh... the last time I checked you were into nerds (hence your term - talk nerdy to me..)

thats fine.. I don't know if I could ever be with someone long term who thinks 'Insurrection' was a good movie.

wahh!!!!!!!!! slam!

ps: Star Wars rulz!

kyky said...

huh - you just talked yourself out of a whole pile sex. hope your happy. maybe you can sit on righty and pretend its someone new and exciting touching your wiener.

Unknown said...

maybe I'll just head down to subway for that. I hear the 300lb girl at the counter really knows how to handle a "party sub".

kyky said...

wow. i am impressed. i have taught you well, young grasshopper. i guess it's time to set you free. run wild, my dear party sub-er. always remember me...
also, you just wait 'til we get home....

Unknown said...

umm.. I prefer to keep my nuts intact.. so I'll tap out now.

k

kyky said...

wise.