Thursday, April 5, 2007

gotta git my re-lig on

normally i don't like to blog about my work - you know, unless its my jerk coworkers. it's religious and it annoys me. however, i haven't posted for a while and am feeling lazy so i will just paste a conversation i had with whitecake re: jesus. um, i cleaned up the spelling. but anyone who knows me, knows that i am the worst IM speller ever. i can clean it up when writing actual work, but i just couldn't care less for IM.

kyky: i think we should all get to go to camp (bible software place extravaganza secret whatnot ahem)
kyky: you know, learn how they use the product
WC: uuhh, isn't that like bible camp?
kyky: yup
kyky: bible software camp
kyky: it not only crams religion in yer face, but also nerdy software
WC: I don't understand, I thought jesus hates technology and science
kyky: i guess unless it benefits him
kyky: i mean Him
WC: realistically shouldn't it be HIM
WC: why just the first letter?
kyky: ooh - that's too in your face
kyky: kind of sinny
WC: hiM?
kyky: hIm
kyky: cause the 'i' represents his wiener
WC: Jesus has a wiener?
kyky: yup
kyky: its huge too
WC: so it's more like a smokie then?
kyky: not only is he the son of god, but also has a giant cock
WC: HE HAS A ROOSTER TOO?
kyky: a smokie combined with a footlong
kyky: boooo
WC: so like a smokie and a footlong glued together?
WC: by the ends or by the sides?
kyky: so basically a giant sub sandwich coming at you
WC: PARTY SUB!
kyky: yup
kyky: i mean they don't say it specifically in the bible
kyky: but its implied
WC: I really want to go to heaven now...
kyky: you know how i know you're gay?
WC: I want to go to heaven?
kyky: you wanna go to heaven so jesus can ram his party subbing wiener in yer ass

and this is what my work day consists of. so maybe it's not really that bad after all.

1 comment:

gwilli said...

nice work lorelai and rory.